Every 90 seconds for 8 rounds complete 1 Clean + 2 Front Squats
Start at ~60% (max clean) and try to add weight each round.
- 1 Minute Max Effort (ME) Power Cleans (135/95)
Rest 30 seconds
- 1 minute ME Burpees to 45# Plate
Rest 30 seconds
Work to a heavy single Snatch + 2 Overhead Squats. Fitness athletes may pull from the hang.
Split snatch + 2 Overhead lunges are always acceptable.
Utilizing a continuously running clock, on the given minute, run the given distance:
- Start- 1 mile
- 12 min.- 800m
- 18 min.- 400m
- 21 min.- 200m
- 23 min.- 100m
- 24 min.- 50m
Compare to 2014.09.12, 2013.10.02, 2013.05.23, 2014.12.27
Every minute on the minute for 12 minutes, alternating:
- 3 Jerks-heavy but no misses
- Choose one:
- 1-3 Bar Muscle Ups
- 5-10 Pull Ups or Ring Rows
- 5-10 Kipping or Butterfly Pull-Ups (focus on technique)
4 Rounds of:
3 Minutes, as many rounds as possible:
- 5 Push Press (115/75/75/45)(Int Male/Int Female/Novice Male/Novice Female)
- 15 Box Jumps (20″)
- 45 Double Unders
Rest 1 Minute.
Start from the beginning each AMRAP.
The sky outside the gym after the 6AM class
Snatch and Jerk work as prescribed.
We are doing the CrossFit Games Open workout today. You do not have to be registered for the Open to do this workout. If you are registered for the open be sure to let a coach know so we can arrange for a judge.
27-21-15-9 reps for time of:
M 95 lb. F 65 lb.
Joy is pregnant. She showed up to the gym last week wearing a shirt that says “Bulking” across the front. This might be the greatest thing that has ever happened at Solidarity CrossFit.
You have several choices today:
- Come in and do skill or prep work for Open workout 15.5 on Saturday. Brush up on movements in the workout or do a sample round to test pacing etc. or simply talk strategy with coaches and other competitors.
- Do the Solidarity CrossFit workout for the day (below). This will be a good option for those not doing the Open and who want to work out on both Friday and Saturday.
- Do CrossFit Open workout 15.5. For those who won’t be able to come Saturday want to do the open WOD. Anyone competing in the Open must have a judge and turn in a signed scorecard to get their score validated. It is the athlete’s responsibility to procure a judge if you choose to do the workout on a day other than Saturday. The coach will not be able to judge during class.
Work up to a heavy double turkish get-up (1L/1R)
100 Kettlebell snatches for time (53/35)
Strict 5 minute time limit