Fitness: Every minute on the minute (EMOM) for 12 minutes, one clean or hang clean and jerk. Start light and work up in weight. If form degrades then drop weight back down.
Performance: EMOM for 12 minutes one Clean & Jerk, start at 75% & work up.
1) Snatch, paused one second at knee & two seconds in catch. 40%/3, 50%/3, 60%/2, 70%/2, 75%/2, 80%/1, then max with zero misses.
2) Jerk, work to a heavy single paused 5 seconds in catch. Then 3×1 @ 80%.
20 minutes to work on gymnastics skills.
Two rounds of banded hamstring mobility
1) Fitness: Every minute on the minute (EMOM) for 10 minutes, one full snatch or hang snatch. Start light and work up in weight. If form degrades then drop weight back down.
Performance: EMOM x 12, start 75% and work up
2) Front Squat
Fitness: 3×5 Linear Progression
Performance: 5RM, then two drop sets @ 90%
Optional Independent Work:
3) 3x 50m Overhead Axle bar carries – AHAP
1) Press, 3×5 Linear Progression.
2) Push Press, 2×3 @ +10-20% of press weight.
Performance: Push Press, work to a 3RM, then two drop sets at 95% & 90%.
Every 5 minutes for 30 minutes (6 rounds):
Front Rack Mobility Drill- 2 min total
Fitness: Back Squat, 3×5 Linear Progression
Performance: Back Squat, 3RM paused three seconds during first rep only, then two drop sets at 90%
Rest 1 Minute.
Rest 1 minute
Fitness & Performance: 1 Burpee Penalty for every second UNDER 1st round time for rounds 2-4. 3 Burpee penalty for every second OVER first round time for rounds 2-4. Cumulative burpee penalties to be done after last round.
Holiday hours for 4th of July weekend:
Friday, July 3rd
NO 0600 or 1630 classes.
CrossFit at 0900 and 1130, and 1730.
Regular schedule Saturday & Sunday:
Saturday, July 4th
0845 Weightlifting Saturday
1000 Hero WOD
Sunday, July 5th|
1100 CrossFit/Open Gym Sunday